Thursday, December 14, 2006

Vote for My Picture Please...

I know -- I'm odd, hence the name of the blog "Estranged & Getting Stranger."

This is one of those strange things...

I was perusing the net and thought I might do something cool on Shutterfly for Grandma and saw they were having a photo contest. Well the best and most appropriate picture for the topic is one of J**** and the young'ns when we took our Christmas pic and he was reading to them.

So -- if you are so inclined... click on the link and vote for me.

Thanks.

Click here to vote.

No updates on anything -- I'm just so mentally exhausted and tired of all the crap that I am vegging doing stuff that enables me not to think about it tonight.

1 comment:

leannedra said...

Hang in there! It'll get better - you just have to give it time!