Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Occupied by the Enemy

Well when the cops made him leave he went to E&A's house. They couldn't stand him and called the niece. The niece as big a codependent as her aunt picked him up and kept him until today after lunch. He told her to take him home, to get clothes and for D*****'s birthday. He reminded me that legally I can't make him leave. So he's here.

Since he goes to court on Monday, I'm seriously contemplating packing my and the kids clothes and going to stay with Sis until he is gone. I was so happy yesterday -- I'm miserable today.

BUT -- Don''t fear, I'm sticking to my guns and not sugar coating it with him. Laid it on the line all day long. NO CHANCE.



He's here on his son's birthday. But if he isn't laying in the bed he's trying to charm me, hug me, plead with me. Pay attention to your kids!!! I had to yell at him to come down the stairs each time we were doing something with the children.

No present for the boy. He knew Mama would take care of it.

Yep -- World's Best Dad!!!

------------------------------------------------------
Here's what a BITCH does with World's Best Dad around... Nothing...no motivation.

I need to do a lot. I worked today, shipped an eBay sale. Had a small birthday party, folded a load of clothes, now I've sat down and given up for the day.

Have homework to do with F**** and then bedtime. Maybe then I can get motivated to do something. But probably wiser to just go to bed to avoid him.
----------------------

Credit where it is due: I found the Super Bitch Logo on a T-shirt that I will buy (when I have the money) on cafepress. Click here to see the T-shirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your "World's Best Dad" feature is cracking me up!

Congratulations on a huge step forward, Nay. I'm sorry you're miserable with him there. One day at a time, friend.

Happy birthday to your little man. :)