Sunday, December 03, 2006

Keep Your Hands to Yourself...

Mama even made the comment today when I told her he was being Mr. Lovey Dovey -- they are always charmers the next day.

Ewwww....

I even told him -- you make my skin crawl. He just doesn't get it. Yes, I will always love him. He is the father of my children, but...

I really don't want to kiss him.
I really don't want to hug him.
I really don't want him to fondle my breasts or grab my buttocks.

I REALLY don't want him here!

Forcing himself upon me is NOT endearing. He does not respect me as an individual. His daughters watch him grab at me and hear me telling him no -- he does not stop. They get the impression that it is okay for a man to violate a woman when she says NO.

No means no even if we are still married. It is my body. I don't want to be touched.

I have told him "I am done." He won't accept it.

I understand that...I have prolonged this, and he has never had to be accountable for himself before.

Oh well. Going to bed now.
---------
Fun stuff:
We put up the Christmas Tree today. The look of amazement in D*****'s eyes was priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look this gets real simple...next time he touches you and you tell him no...if he should touch you again...call the cops, charge him with assault, and have his sorry butt carted off to jail.

It is WRONG for him to do that. It is ILLEGAL for him to do that. clearly he doesn't give a crap about being legal, or being a husband, or being a father.

Get rid of him before he hurts you physically. Don't give him the option anymore.

The longer this plays out...the more the responsibility for taking care of your kids shifts FROM YOU to the authorities. DEAL WITH THIS.

If anyone else...ANYONE...treated you like this there would be hell to pay. He's a drunken, abusive, child abusing, dumb@ss who doesn't deserve you, that house, and heaven knows he doesn't deserve to be a father. He's human waste. Get rid of him.

Anonymous said...

Time to break the cycle! Stand your ground.