Tuesday, August 01, 2006

No Meeting, No Peace

The plan for last night was for the family to go to Al-Anon and AA face to face meetings that provided babysitting. Yesterday was a very hot day and I knew he would be tired when he got home. I fixed a big supper, let the kids have long tub time. He did not want to go.

The neighborhood drunk came over again, but before he came over he asked J**** to take him to the store. Again, I said NO. This time he didn't, but he did help L**** find someone to take him to the store. J**** is an enabler, too!!

L**** did not leave until 11pm and yes J**** was drunk. No matter how hard he denies that he drank anything, I know drunk. He was beligerent (vodka). He griped, was mean to the kittens and our big goofy dog, and kept manipulating me by being loud, so to keep him quiet and not wake the kids, I stayed up with him and listened to him rant.

He has found this blog and it makes him angry. I told him I will NOT stop blogging, this is my release. He saw IM chat with my boss and friend. Yes, a male, and I had to hear about that. Yes, we banter with each other harmless flirty stuff. But, that is my personality, he knows me. So he is jealous of the fact that I can talk to someone else and that this person is a male. I explained to him that W**** has been through some of the same things in the past and has one he** of a woman standing behind him that I thoroughly respect.

W**** is my friend, like a brother, and strangely my boss. He is nothing more and I respect him for the patience that he has had with me while going through these personal issues.

J**** is the love of my life and I am a very loyal individual. I believe the worst betrayal in the world would be to be unfaithful to a spouse. It was done to me once and it hurts, I would never do such a thing to someone that I love.

I hope that the rollercoaster hasn't been opened for business again. I will tell the neighborhood drunk to stay away. Not to remove temptation from J**** but to remove the stress from my life. There.

By the way -- new pics on my flicker link. Check them out. "Proud Mommy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your hubby is having trouble seeing clearly. That is because he is suffering from CRD (Cranio-Rectal Disorder).

He's got a wife and three kids, and yet he insists on being a junkie.

That makes him an utter dumbass. He needs to grow up.

Nicki said...

He's got a lot of room accusing you of unfaithfulness when he's having a love affair with alcohol.