Thursday, August 03, 2006

Alcohol

You! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
You are despicable.
You are self-centered.

You are manipulative.
You are thoughtless.
You betray anyone around you.
You have ruined my life.
You are NOT a disease.
You are Satan incarnate.

You are a murderer.
You destroy all hope.
You destroy all love.
You destroy relationships, people, and children.
You destroy mothers and fathers.
You make me sad.
You make me mad.
You spit on God's laws.
You are Temptation in a bottle.

You have made me miserable.
You cause me pain.
You cause me anxiety.
You make me cry.
You make me afraid.
You make me want to avoid all who use you.
You are my enemy.
You are the ultimate terrorist in my life.
You win!!!!

Alcohol -- you can have him. He desires you more than me, his children, or his home.
Alcohol -- stay away from me and MY babies. He can be your sacrificial lamb.

by me.

1 comment:

MeHereNow said...

I'm sorry.*hug*