Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow!! Almost a year ago, in April I filed for divorce because J**** was severely abusing alcohol, now he has been sober for 62+ days, this blog has been a chronicle of those times. He wasn't working, now he's going on his fourth week of work. Keep up the good work J****. He has even attended church with me each Sunday that we have been able to attend this year, to me this is a very special weekly family event.

J****, I am proud of you on this Valentines Day.

He asked me this morning what I wanted for Valentine's Day. How could I ask for more? This picture here shows all that I have ever wanted from him ...... a clean and sober husband, provider, and father that loves his children very, very much. Thank you J****. I love you on this Valentines Day.

No comments: