Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tight Wad

I am turning into a tight wad.

Paid off a credit card this month. Chipping away at my debt snowball. Yea!!!

Here's the progress so far --
Arrears Caught Up - DONE - $1761.86 - 2/9/2007
Baby Step 1 - DONE - $1000.00 - 2/15/2007
Baby Step 2 - 12 SNOWBALLS left to throw
Snowball 1 - $413.00 - Thrown 2/16/07 - Legal Fees
Snowball 2 - $167.04 - Thrown 2/23/07 - Medical Bills
Snowball 3 - $242.73 - Thrown 3/15/07 - CapOne - CC1

We had a scare. J**** received a phone call Friday morning and he was laid off from his job at the factory. I was upset and J**** said that he didn't know why I was so upset, it didn't affect me. Then he realized that he worded it wrong and that he didn't want it to affect me.

Later Friday they called him back and want him to work at another factory this week and then go back to the other one due to some reorg in the first factory they laid temp folks off. But they are bringing him and his dad back. They have proven that they are good employees. Yea.

F**** had a stomach bug Thursday night and Friday. She is all better now, but I feel real yucky right now. Hope it's not my turn and hope it doesn't work its way through all five of us.

I have volunteered to do the website for my church. Hope I can do it justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!!!

Grats on tossin that credit card!