Sunday, March 18, 2007

That Many Blogs Can't be Wrong


Well -- it is that time of year where kids get sick and make the Mommies and Daddy's sick too.

Officially in the blogosphere it is being called PukeFest 2007.

Ours started Friday morning at 1:22 am with #1, then me Saturday night right before midnight, # 2 around 1:00 am on Saturday, and #3 around 2:00 am on Saturday. The hubby says he doesn't feel good either, but you know how men are :O).

I think the worst part is the laundry. Ewww. I felt so rough last night that I stopped blogging and left my post the way it was...no elaboration anything. You know that I am sick if the computer monitor refreshing makes me sick.

So, if you are a strange individual that enjoys reading about regurgitation in small children. Here are a few blogging mommies out there celebrating Pukefest 2007. Google it and you too will see that it is an epidemic.

Beth Ann Allen
Rachel's Pukefest 2007
Queen of the Bad Mommies
House on Fire

and the list goes on and on and on. Believe me -- it is no fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, nay, but I'm really sorry it's because of Pukefest 2007. We are doing better, but still subject to random bouts of severe body aches and diarrhea.

Anonymous said...

ewwww Yuck!!!!

:-p

Sober Steve said...

Hope you feel better soon. But please keep this one to yourselfs. I would like to help, but this is a selfish program.lol.

peace
Hugs and Kisses
Steve

Sober Steve said...

Hope you are better. I posted a letter my wife wrote about how she felt. It was hard to read. I think you will understand where she is coming from.

peace
hugs and Kisses
Steve