Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Open Letter to My Sister's Family

A shame I have to add stuff to this right before Christmas because of nosy assed people trying to make trouble.

But ... if you want to get petty and ruin people's Christmas then you have a problem. Take it like adults and start your own blog. If you are so bored that it requires you making trouble then you need to grow up and get out of my business.

I'm almost 40 and don't need to hear your bitchin' and moanin' I can muster up enough of it on my own.

Thanks.




I deleted this post -- because all of the parties involved have read the post and it has served its purpose. I cannot apologize for the truth, but I do apologize at my lack of tact in presenting the truth.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Tired of "Drama Queen" said...

No way I could be mad at you. You are just telling the truth. I know and agree with everything you say. I keep telling myself it'll all be okay. I'm just taking it one day at a time.

xoxoxoxoxooxoxox