Monday, July 09, 2007

J

J picture with a Photoshop Filter
This is J.
This is J in withdrawals.
This is J when he is worried.
This is J when he is irritated.
This is J when he has no patience.
I prefer J's sober and happy face.
J is an alcoholic -- I don't like him when he drinks.
I love J all of the time.
J is trying hard to stay sober but has only been dry.
J's likes Bud Light.

J has been prescribed Buspar.
Buspar makes J grouchy.
J has lots of issues that need to be dealt with...
J yells too much.
J looks sexy when he is in the swimming pool.

J stands for Joy, which he has given me.
J also stands for Jerk, which he is when he wakes up.
J stands for Jealous -- which he tends to be.
J loves me.

J is a caregiver and I am independent.
J's dad is living with us now.
J wants to take care of his dad.
J's dad is a dry alcoholic.
J has harbored bad feelings about his dad.
J and I are under a LOT of stress.
J is a worrier.
J needs to let go and have faith.
J stands for Jesus -- Who is someone he needs in his life.
J needs prayer.

J works really hard.
J is on probation at work -- more stress.
J is NOT a communicator.
J is a loner.
J is too proud to ask for help.
J needs real friends.
J needs to join AA.

J is loved.
J is a father, husband, brother, and a son.
J is worried about by those who love him.
J has a good mother.
J loves his kids a lot and is a pretty darn good dad.
J's children love him.
J is my husband and the father of our three children.
J is 30 years old.
I am actually very proud of J.

J is very charming.
J saved me and taught me how to LIVE life.
Gentle should start with J.
Animals love J.
J gets a lot of "flack" from folks.
J needs positive reinforcement.

J has a stubborn, independent, pushy wife on antidepressants.
J is growing up.
J's wife is 10 years his senior.
J is starting to be more responsible.
J is taking his DUI classes like he should.
J and his wife are bad with money.
J and his wife are on a budget.
J gives really great hugs.

J is my husband.
J and I are ONE.
J is my partner.
J is going to make it.
J has the potential.
J is intelligent.
J is J and I wouldn't have him any other way.

I love you J.

1 comment:

MeHereNow said...

That is a lovely thing to say about your husband ..... but .... I can't help but feel really,really worried about you. Please take care.

In God we Trust. X