Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blah

J-Status
  1. Drunk Thursday Night.
  2. Tried to Kill self Thursday Night.
  3. Didn't work all last week.
  4. Says he wasn't drunk but on pills.
  5. Says he took a handful of ritalin.
  6. Then says he took a handful of valium.
  7. I stuck my fingers down his throat and made him barf.
  8. Says he mugged a Mexican and stole the pills.
  9. Said he may have killed someone.
  10. Aggravating the children -- too much tickling, startling, making them laugh then cry.
  11. Wants to buy pot.
  12. Wants to drive to neighboring town.
  13. Doesn't understand why I don't want to have sex.
  14. I found 2 bottles of Ancient Age hidden under his Mustang in the yard.
  15. He says he threw them away this morning, but is acting agitated and moody.
  16. Has gone with a coworker and is going to move the truck out of the yard, FINALLY.
  17. Tries to act all tough in front of coworker -- Woman, this, Woman, that -- all he does is sound like an asshole.
  18. Acquaintances of my father see J**** in town and go and tell my parents all that they see and hear. "Oh the joys of living in a small town."
  19. All in all -- it is getting no better.
Me Update -
  1. Broke
  2. Tired
  3. Have been loggin into the online al-anon again and it was very timely - detachment - what a word, what a feat, I desire it.
  4. Am going to go to a face to face al-anon with a coworker on Tuesday during the lunch hour. I hope I can handle it.
  5. Kids had Fall Break last week and girls alternated days going to work with me -- that was real hard work.
  6. My Depression is working overtime.
  7. Will I ever get caught up?
  8. Yes, I want a divorce.
I should have been a blonde...Funny on me.

No offense to blondes. F**** and I stop at McDonald's to get some breakfast. I had been listening to radio a couple of weeks ago and they anounce that B&O railroad is the one needed for th $5,000,000. I believe them. F**** pulls the sticker off her hashbrown and we have B&O railroad. Guess what -- it is not the one needed for $5mil. but when that is what you have heard -- the first thing you do is go berserk. Called my sister, told her to check on the computer. I'm shaking. Well -- I'm not $5mil. richer, and I really think I should call that radio station and tell them what they did to me. Let's hope we get Short Line. Sort of embarrassing, but still a really cool feeling for one minute to say -- Hey, I can pay off this, and that and help so and so.

By the way -- my posts are farther between since I can't blog at work and if I am near the computer -- he stands over me watching everything that i do. It isn't worth the argument. So, my outlet is less and my stress is more. I had an ulcer once -- I think it is trying to come back.

No comments: