Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tag -- I'm It

OK -- I was tagged, never been tagged in a blog before, so I have taken a while to think of the answers, and now I will attempt to answer.

Thanks to my lovely cyberfriend MeHereNow.

I attempted to use this as an exercise in introspection. Here's the rules as she posted them.

Eight random facts


(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


In No Particular Order...

  1. I am a procrastinator. I am most creative when I am working under stress.
  2. I was a drum major in high school. Played the clarinet and went to college on a music scholarship.
  3. I am mean. One of those people who will kill you with kindness. Yep, not a pretty sight.
  4. My favorite color is yellow. I read this thing one time that says that people who have the color yellow as their favorite have a tendency to suffer from mental illnesses.
  5. I do not like Christmas. Too many bad memories and it never lives up to my expectations. However, I do believe in Santa Claus.
  6. I am a poser. I can make you think that I am schooled in just about anything. Learn a few buzz words, like "firewall", and you will think I am "all that and a bag of chips."
  7. I graduated in the top 5% of my high school class, I scored high on all aptitude tests, was accepted into and attended a prestigious University, and never cracked a book.
  8. I would rather be hit than yelled at. My self-esteem is low and belittling me hurts a whole lot worse and lasts a whole lot longer than anything physical.

I know -- weird, but you asked for it, you got it.
Watch out folks, here I come to tag you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, mine's out there!